Monday, August 1, 2011

August 2011 MENU Plan

Yes folks, its a WHOLE month of menus from yours truely!  Impressed right?  Oh I know not really!  I had to do it out of necessity - lack of funds mostly.  I am clearing out my pantry as much as possible while doing it too!  I want to restock with healthier options for the whole family.  So without further ado, here is the menu for the month!  (I missed one day and if you can help me figure something out i would LOVE it!  Looking for something meatless I think.)  OH and every Wednesday of the Month, one of the kids get to pick out dinner!  I think if I can keep this going it will be a success!


1.Rice and Beans
2.Something Steak
3.Susan's Choice - Chicx Rice Casserole
4.Chix & Black Bean Quesadillas
5.English Muffin or Tortilla Pizzas
6.Tuna Noodle Salad
7.Pork Chops
8.Hot Dogs/Baked Beans
9.NANAs HOUSE (me cook) BEEF N NOODLES CROCKPOT
10.Gio's Choice - Cheesy Casserole (his words)
11.Mini Meatloaf
12.Breakfast - FRENCH TOAST
13.RETREAT - DADDY'S CHOICE
14.RETREAT - DADDY'S CHOICE
15.Chix Salad (over lettuce)
16.Rice & Corned Beef
17.Dominic's Choice - TACOS
18.loaded pasta
19.Sandwiches
20.Chicken Soup
21.Rouledin with Garcliy/Bacony/Oniony Buttery Potatoes
22.PB Chix or Satay (from Tasty Kitchen)
23.NANAS HOUSE (papa cook) PORK CHOPS
24.Gabriella's Choice - MEATBALLS AND FRUIT
25.GMM RECIPE SWAP!!!! Appetizers!
26.Leftovers
27.PW Sour Cream Noodle Bake
28.CP Hawaiian Pull Chix Sammies (TK)
29.Chix Legs (TK)

30.?????? (something meatless)

31.Miguelito's Choice - HOME MADE MAC & CHEESE WITH SNEAKY VEGGIES

.

No comments:

Post a Comment