Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pet Peeves - Volume #1

I think will end up being something ongoing....but here's my first one:

I HATE UNEXPECTED VISITORS!!!!  OR PEOPLE THAT CALL WHEN THEY ARE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!!

Today we did our normal Saturday outing to the stores.  I came home and we all took a family nap.  I woke up started dinner and was purging/cleaning.  My house looked in shambles and well, so it happened today.  I was less then the perfect host unfortunately.  I also felt like I had to stay on the defensive with a couple comments that were made.  It makes this mommy need some MAJOR downtime!  I guess I will be giving in to the Netflix craze and starting my free trial today!  I will then take a much needed time out in my room on the phone with my BFF.  (and yes, i went there and used it and i'm 30- something).

No comments:

Post a Comment