Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The PERFECT Breakfast

Today we are having a home day for EVERYBODY.  Giovanni waa throwing up yesterday (3x at school) and had some VERY loose stool, we even had to put a diaper on my potty trained lil guy.  Dominic overnight Monday onto Tuesday was vomitting also.  Yesterday he was grumpier then grumpy so we are having a wellness day today.  The kids all woke up in a pretty good mood and had oatmeal for breakfast.  I wanted eggs for breakfast.  I LOVE them but rarely eat them.  As i rummaged around the fridge I saw the fixins to the PERFECT breakfast (the one I should have taken a picture of). 

I started out giving a rough chop to zucchini, onion, red, yellow and green peppers.  I added a 1/2 pat of butter and let it all melt together.  I then added 2 slices of smoked HAM that i chopped pretty small.  I then topped that off with 2 scrambled eggs and PERFECT!  When done I added a slice of crusty french bread and a little feta cheese to the top.  PEFECTION!  Starbucks Vanilla Via to accompany this and I'm good probably until dinner. 


WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST TODAY????

No comments:

Post a Comment