Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year!

i am SO grateful for each and every one of you who read this!  I appreciate that you support my thoughts and dreams by taking the time out to comment.  2011 i am going to make MY year.  I WILL strive and succeed.  I WILL accomplish things I want to.  I WILL take what I feel belongs to me.  No longer will I let my life and happiness sit on the back burner. 

I look forward to continuing my friendships with many of you!  I also look forward to deepening my personal relationship with God.  SO many things have come to a head with my God relationship that has made me realize, maybe I don't go to church often, BUT I do have a deep relationship with HIM.

(not going crazy, a little champagne in me and I get all lovey dovey! LOL)

LOVE BLESSINGS PROSPERITY JOY HAPPINESS AND HEALTH in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment