Monday, December 27, 2010

50 in 2011

Its been a couple weeks and I have been reflecting on life.  One of the things I have been wanting to better about myself is my weight.  Miguel is the only baby that I have not been able to bounce back from after birth.  I don't know if it was the manual removal of the placenta OR the tubes being tied, but I have been in a funk and not as active.  'Santa' (aka my WONDERFUL Mother in Law) got the kids a Wii for Christmas and so far I've had SO much fun with it!  I am already in pain AND sweat up a storm playing it.  I have a goal for 2011:

50 pounds in 52 weeks

Yes, I can do it!  I hope that someone will help out and hold me accountable too.  There are a couple fitness places on Main St in Goshen that have various exercise classes (zumba, yoga, kickboxing (maybe a GMM???  Bethany? Bridget? Summer?) that you can pay for individual sessions.  I am hoping to go to 1 session a week at least and am hoping that I can get some help with friends and family for childcare. 

Another thing that goes along with the exercise is eating healthier also.  I am definately going to try or work harder at making healthier meals and serving more veggies before the meal.  I did that Sunday before dinner with an awesome Athenos Greek Yogurt Dill Cucumber Feta dip that I now crave and adore.  The kids were full after 1 plate of pasta (where usually they are having 2, 3, 4 more plates) and satisified for the rest of the evening. 

Ok, so who's with me?  What are your weight loss/health goals for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment