Sunday, April 3, 2011

stepping out of my zone this week

MY COMFORT ZONE!

I'm cooking a few things that I normally wouldn't cook, meaning things I would definately EAT but do to complexities or my own wierdness about smells in the house, I wouldn't cook.  One would be part of today's dinner Bacalaitos.  I think I"ve posted on them before but have NEVER tried to cook.  Basically what the type of fish actually is salted cod. Fish of ANY kind freaks me out, especially when it comes to ME cooking it!  I already have it soaking in prep for cooking it so there is NO backing down today!

Another comfort zone thing is I suck at driving in Northern Indiana!  I know how to get to a few places and don't like to try new routes or get lost in the country or anything like that.  I'm a FREAK especially if I have no cell usage in the country!  We are DEFINATELY going to Davis Mercantile this week for some awesome pretzels AND a merry go ride!  I'm nervous about getting lost on my own but we will make an adventure of it!

ITS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL SPRING BREAK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment