Sunday, January 9, 2011

i feel off the wagon....

i feel off the healthy wagon this weekend.  Friday before leaving work, one of my coworkers did something really shady to me and it really ticked me off.  I only had the girls to feed so take out it was....BAD BAD BAD!!!!  Saturday morning my beautiful eldest decided to show her lovely attitude at my coffee time and then the laundromat didn't have any availble driers so my home because drying central and I cooked and ATE.  ALL excuses I know.  I need to learn to put that negative into exercise INSTEAD of food.  Old habits are sometimes easier to get back into.  Today is a new day.  While I am probably NOT making the healthiest dinner in the world (city chicken, YUM) I will exhibit portion control and a SIDE SALAD AND get some exercise in today.  I weighed myself yesterday and I WAS down a pound, so goal was hit, 1 week, 1 pound.  Many, Many more to go!

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time, one day at a time! And your eldest IS beautiful, even when she is mad at the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emotional eating will do you in every time, and it's SO HARD to get it under control!

    ReplyDelete