- my children
- my God
- having a job - it may drive me nuts but I LOVE my coworkers and the children
- being healthy
- house - it may not be ideal at the moment but it something and i'm glad to have it!
- my family - even if we don't talk or stay in touch
- Isaac's family (especially his parents, I don't know how I would keep my sanity without them)
- furthering my education
- my small group - i will definately enjoy getting to know each and every one of you and am blessed to have you in our lives
- PW '04 (its been 6 years but we're still together!) may not be as close to some as I used to be but you are all in my hearts all the time!
- Goshen MM - again, I may not come to everything but i LOVE each one of you and hopefully will get to bond better with you all in the future!!!
- Food - even if its just mac & cheese or ramen noodles i know we will never starve
- my van - it may act wonky at times, but it gets me around town and doesn't fail me
- friends - new and old. we may not talk daily/weekly or even monthly but a comment on FB or a text to see how we're doing or a hello really makes my day!
- a messy house - its not always clean but it means i'm spending time with my children
- the creative side of me that can come up with a small group for work, experiment with a different spice in while cooking or come up with a wacky, zany game for my kiddies to play
- Starbucks - my indulgent treat. weather its on the way to work, or with the GMM's its a way for me to just relax even when I'm completely stressed out
- silence - it gives me time to reflect on past, present and future, or a time to pray
- Lambrusco Vino
- 'the one'
Saturday, November 27, 2010
We are Thankful......(a list)
ok, ok, I know Thanksgiving was now 2 days ago. I am just a little late at posting this but I think its a must that I do. Some things I may put a reason for, others, I think are self explainatory. I am thankful for: